Jointed Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bimong gaat over op gelimiteerde maandelijke release

2 posters

Go down

Bimong gaat over op gelimiteerde maandelijke release Empty Bimong gaat over op gelimiteerde maandelijke release

Post by Muisje 2011-04-11, 10:23 am

Art-Bimong gaat binnenkort van een pre-order systeem naar een systeem waarbij maandelijks een gelimiteerde hoeveelheid wordt verkocht. Hiervoor is gekozen om de productie weer een beetje in goede banen te leiden.
Zie onderstaande boodschap voor meer info.

2011 April Announcement

First of all I would like to thank everyone for your love for Bimong doll and also apologize for delays. I have not been able to keep the promise of 30-50 days deliveries, some of you have been waiting for 2 months or even 3 months and I would like to offer a sincere apologies to you all.

I had a huge number of orders during a very short period of time and my lab is having hard time digesting high volume of orders. I have two separate labs for Korean Resin and French Resin, but production of renewed head mold is taking longer than expected.

For those of you who placed order in January & February please have more patience and allow me a little more time - for about a month. Please consider this as an attempt of the artist to deliver you a higher quality doll. I assure you that I will be checking everything including polishing and to the final packaging. It would take more time but this would assure that I release higher quality Naraes to you all.

From May 2011, I won't be receiving any pre-orders.

Instead, I will be releasing limited number dolls per kind every month. (between 2 - 10 dolls per each kind)

This is a decision that I made considering the speed of production at the labs and waiting period from the customers. This change will make possible for a 30 days delivery.

Again a sincere apologies for those who had been waiting for a long time and also thank you for being so patient.

Also, I'm still making changes for renewed body for 60cm head & bodies of 'Dollfair Orders'.

I'm working hard to bring Bimongdoll to the normal stage.

Thank you all for for your love and support.

Bimong

Last edited by Muisje on 2011-04-12, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Muisje
Muisje

Aantal berichten : 3208
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 41

http://www.microwavedcoffee.com

Back to top Go down

Bimong gaat over op gelimiteerde maandelijke release Empty Re: Bimong gaat over op gelimiteerde maandelijke release

Post by maankatje2000 2011-04-11, 7:35 pm

Vind ik een goed plan voor hem, zeker omdat hij het helemaal alleen moet doen.
maankatje2000
maankatje2000

Aantal berichten : 1506
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 43

http://mk2000scrap.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down